Friday, June 4, 2010

The Sunglass Curse


The picture you are looking at is a collection of the sunglasses I've broken in the past 2 years or so. What is NOT pictured is the collection of sunglasses broken before that time, and all the sunglasses I have lost in various places (cornmaze, Pineview Reservoir, etc.). I've probably spent a few hundred dollars on sunglasses in my lifetime because of this, and I try to keep two pairs in my possession at all time, because what happens when one loses its functionality? I need a back up!! I just really hope my aviators don't break anytime soon because they're one of my favorites. 

Update: Aviators lost at the top of ski resort, I think. Not sure. I bought two more pairs at Target (one gold, one silver) that were more expensive and less comfy. I knew I was going to miss those originals. 

No comments: