1. If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. with whom would it be?
I think I'd trade places with any of the top contestants on So You Think You Can Dance. I would love to know what that experience is like, and I'd like to be able to dance again with all my abilities back, plus more. Just the opportunity to be choreographed by Wade Robson or Nappytab or Sonya Tayek would make my life, and if I could do their works of art justice.
2. If you could be any character in fiction, whom would you be?
Hermione Granger! She's cool, smart, pretty, a loyal friend, and always knows what to do. Who doesn't love Hermione?
3. What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Rest in Pieces. Haha just kidding. I don't really care right now.
4. Do you speak in a high voice when you are talking to a dog?
Yeah. I do.
6. Have you ever eaten food meant for an animal?
Yeah I've eaten a dog biscuit or two. They're not that bad.
8. Are you friends with any nerdy people?
Yes? Everybody is a nerd in some ways. I also know some extremely smart people, but they're not antisocial geeks or anything.
11. Did you ever have an imaginary friend when you were younger?
No, and answering this question always makes me feel like I have no creativity or something. But I played with dolls a lot, and that is pretty similar. Besides, I had real friends. Ha!
12. Have you ever told a lie, in which you would get into REALLY big rouble if you had told the truth?
No. I do no have the capability for that. If can only lie about small things.
13. Do you believe in God?
14. If you do believe, why do you? And if not, why don't you believe?
That's a loaded question. First off, it starts with how I was raised and taught. But also the complexity of our universe is a testament in my mind to something greater that must have created it. Nature, the way the human body works, love. Miracles happen, and prayers are answered, and certain things and small feelings can occur that let me know someone is looking out for us.
17. Is the cup half full, or half empty right now?
I would definitely say half full. That's the optimistic one, right? It always confuses me because in my mind, half full sounds pessimistic. Like "It's only half full. Where is the rest?" type of thing. But the point is, I'm optimistic about life right now. Well deep down I am always trying to have a positive outlook towards the future and trusting in God that he has a plan for me, but as of late, I am feeling particularly happy.
18. Have you ever tried to do "the worm" while underwater?
Lol, no. Who does that? Freaks.
20. Some guy in an alley kidnaps you. He says that you will choose one of your best friends to die. If you say you don't pick one, then he kills you. What would you say?
Kill me. As long as it's not a torturous and horribly painful death, I think I can choke out the right answer and be the hero. But who knows until I get in that situation? Which will never happen anyway, cause how often do people kidnap innocent bystanders and just randomly threaten to kill their friends?
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following:
You are: Shannon! Sassy, smart, sarcastic.
Famous Music artist or group: Ssssaving Abel? They're pretty up there, at least.
3 letter word: Sob
Street name: Second Street. Haha.
Gift or present: Silly String
TV Show: So You Think You Can Dance
Boy Name: Seth
Girl Name: Shannon. duh. or Sophie. Sydney. Stacey.
Alcoholic drink: Screwdriver
Occupation: Student, which I am. orrrr Stylist, Hair. Sales Representative.
Celebrity: Steven Spielberg
Something found in a kitchen: Stove
Reason for Being Late: Stopped by a chatty neighbor on your way out the door.