Monday, January 3, 2011

Utopias



In a perfect world ...
I would be able to throw my drumsticks at the TV when I got mad at Guitar Hero for not picking up on my PERFECT RHYTHM.

In a perfect world ...
My face wouldn't turn into a block of frozen flesh every time I walk the dogs at night in single digit temperatures.


In a perfect world ...
Single digit temperatures wouldn't exist anywhere I took up residence.


In a perfect world ...
We could eat as many Christmas cookies and as many bowls of frozen yogurt/custard/whatever with unlimited toppings as we wanted without gaining weight whatsoever.


In a perfect world ...
The overdraft fee on my checking account wouldn't be a whopping $25, and in general, purchases made with my debit card would show up online when they happened, not a week later, causing me to overestimate the amount of money actually in my account, thus leading to said overdrafts.


In a perfect world ...
The insanely attractive guy in my last accounting class would've coincidentally ended up in my same second level class as well.


In a perfect world ...
Nail polish would be completely dry in 5 minutes, not 5 hours, during which time it is so disgustingly easy to smudge or chip the originally perfect coat.


In a perfect world ...
Music on iTunes would all be set at the same appropriate sound levels, so you wouldn't have to attempt to fix it and end up with fuzzy crap sounds blaring through your already faulty car speakers.


In a perfect world ...
Online access codes for used textbooks would be free. Not $80 on top of what you already payed.


In a perfect world ...
Everyone would read my blog.


In a perfect world ...
No one would read my blog and I could post whatever the heck I wanted on it.

No comments: