Monday, January 24, 2011

Perfection Awaits


Things I've Been Perfecting As of Late


  • Banana orange smoothie: Some flawless combination of bananas, oranges, vanilla yogurt, and ice. 
  • Financial analysis ratio memorization.
    Current Ratio = Current Assets/Current Liabilities
  • Various challenging songs on Band Hero using the drums.
    Eg. Hands Down (Dashboard Confessional)
  • Cafe World customer satisfaction - are stable ratings in the future? Almost! 
  • Developing a good sleep schedule. Perfection here may actually be unattainable, but I am getting better.
  • Envisioning myself in my dream apartment, one that I have actually found. 
  • Sweepin' mines  
  • Art 1010 weekly assignment procrastination.
  • Being a lousy friend by taking forever to write and send letters. 
  • Dressin' up 80s style! Rocking the side pony, neon bracelets, and chunky square earrings (shown at right). 


By the way, when trying to find an alternate title for this post since I already like the title of the list and I didn't want to use the same word twice, I tried to find a synonym for the first word. Here are the results:



Conclusion: There is no substitute for perfection. 
...

"Nobody ever drowned in sweat."

"Brave hearts do not back down." 

"Never, never, never give up!"   HOO-AH!! 

Quotes by Marine Corp, Sophocles, and Winston Churchill, respectively. 

No comments: