Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Survey from Myspace

I love surveys and I'm really not feeling like studying for my calc final so here goes. It's really long, so sorry about that.

Can you fill this out without lying? Yes

What's the last thing you put in your mouth? A piece of 5 gum

Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew? no

Where was your default picture taken? on my webcam

Last person you rode in a car with under the age of 20? ummmm um um um this should not be a hard question! probably actually some bible study kids a few weeks ago

Can you play guitar hero? ohhhhhh yes

Last time you walked further than a block? i walk a lot on campus everyday, does that count?

Name someone that made you laugh today? i looked at some funny failbook entries that gave me a good laugh

How late did you stay up last night and why? like 12:30 cuz I was actually doing resumes and applying for jobs and looking for them online like crazy

If you could move somewhere else, would you? State-wise, not really. I am still on good terms with Utah. And my house is pretty badass, too. I'll be ready for an apartment in a few years though.

Ever been kissed under fireworks? no

Do you believe ex's can be friends? it depends on the situation. it's worked for me once because it didn't get too serious first, but it was still really hard. and then there are times it does not work, for sure.

Do you like calling or texting better? it depends on who i'm talking to, honestly. and my mood at the time. generally texting, though.

How do you feel about Diet Dr Pepper? I don't even like regular dr. pepper
When was the last time you cried really hard? it's been long enough that I don't remember :)

What was the last thing someone bought for you? a bag of m&m's at work

Who was the last person you took a picture of? me and friends at the second chance prom

Was yesterday better than today? no, today was the first day of summer for me. it was so awesome! perfect weather, wore shorts and a tank top.

Can you live a day without TV? easy peasy lemon squeezy

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? umm yeah? relationships are the best

When was the last time you were extremely disappointed? i don't have a good answer to this question

Are you a bad influence? funny i get this question because my mom just told me i was, towards my cousin, because whenever i'm talking to him i should be doing my homework.

Night out or night in? in, unless i haven't been out of the house in a while

Are you more of an individual or an outgoing person? lol i don't see how those are comparable... every survey has a few duds. but um ... i would classify myself as not outgoing. introverted. whatever.

What items could you not go without during the day? i could go without food, i'm sure. i'm trying to think of the basics ... ooh, clothes. i need to be clothed everyday. and i can't stand not brushing my teeth.

Would you share a drink with a stranger? ehh no

Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? my grandma, probably, but that was 2-ish years ago

Do you think its right for straight guys to get their tongue pierced? it's not a case of right and wrong. it's a case of i-don't-really-care.

How do you feel about your life right now? i have many blessings to be thankful for

How many times have you been pulled over by the police? none

Do you hate anyone? no. except for adam lambert haha. cuz he is just the biggest douche on the planet.

Do you talk dirty to people? no ... ?

If we were to look in your inbox, what would we find? work schedules, notifications from ebay and amazon, a shitload of spam, and the occasional e-mail from my penpal

Will you have a valentine this year? how am i supposed to know? one can only hope. except feb. passed so i'm talking about next year.

Last person you talked to on the phone? my supervisor, and before that my good friend katie

Can you easily tell if someones fake? depends on the definition of fake ... i judge people easily and think they're airheads but get proved wrong

How's your heart? it's working pretty well, apparently

Say you were given a drug test right now, Would you pass? yeah

Has anyone ever called you perfect before? yes :( and he didn't know what he was talking about because it turned out he was wrong

What song is stuck in your head? well, i'm currently listening to a song called Without You by Breaking Benjamin so I guess that

Someone knocks on your window at 2 am, who do you want it to be? a really cute boy i like

Wanna have kids before you’re 30?: if so, it wouldn't be too early before then. like maybe 28, 29.

Name something you have to do tomorrow?: take my psychology final

Can you whistle?: somewhat

Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back? back

What gets in your way of your sleeping? having too many things on my mind, being too cold or hot, not being able to get comfortable, etc.

Are your eyes the same color as your mom's or dad's? they're closer to my mom's, but still not the same

Do you think too much or too little?: i overanalyze things a lot

Do you smile a lot?: no ... ? i guess it depends on who i'm with

Who was your last missed call on your cell phone? some unknown number i didn't feel like answering

Whens the next time you will see the person you like?: the next saturday i am scheduled to work ...

What was the last book you read?: Deaf Again, which i wrote about for my last blog post. before that i finished The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.

Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?: no? i don't have conversations with guys that i hate, duh

Is there something you always wear? i really like this white sweater i got that i have a feeling i'm going to wear a lot. other than that ... mascara, or sunglasses. and earrings.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?: DOING THIS STUPID SURVEY!! ohmygod it's so long

Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you? katie!

Did you have an exciting last weekend? i worked both days. not really.

Do you like yourself?: for the most part

Have you ever dyed your hair?: yes, but not drastically

What's something that can always make you feel better?: my friends telling me they love me and i matter to them

Will this weekend be a good one?: it should be, cuz school will be out and i'll get to go see a movie or do something fun

What do you want right now? to ace my last two finals, but that's not gonna happen

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?: i have a couple shirts that are for guys, so yeah. like one of my favorite shirts ever, actually.

Have you ever worked in a food place? yeah ... the employee kitchen at Lagoon

What would you name your future daughter?: I like the names Ava, Devon, Chloe, Spencer, and Grace. but my tastes change a lot.

The last thing you heard?: Dear Agony by Breaking Benjamin (good song)


No comments: