Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Rather Boring Survey



1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write the sentence here: 
"Many modern prisons, however, still suffer from a "lock psychosis" (a preoccupation with security) among top- and mid-level administrators as well as a lack of significant rehabilitation programs."  -  Criminal Justice, a Brief Introduction by Schmalleger

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What’s there? Air and empty space. I can't imagine a different answer, unless people who takes this survey live in a closet. My arm is pointing towards a bookshelf, which is the more interesting question to ask here.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?: I was just watching The Best Thing I Ever Ate, and switching to The Craigslist Killer during commercial breaks.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is: It's gotta be something like 6:15. I just looked and it is 6:21. 

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? Ha! Beat you to that one. It is now 6:22. 

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Two televisions - one with the news and one with something else that I can't decipher. 

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Last time I was outside I was scraping snow and ice off our driveway for an hour and a half this morning.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? My list of previous posts. (I'm coming up on 100 pretty soon here!)

9. What are you wearing? Skinny jeans, socks, a brown long-sleeved shirt, and my university hoodie. 

10. Did you dream last night?

I'm sure I did but I can't remember any of the dreams I had. 

11. When did you last laugh? 

Today when I watched the last two episodes of glee that I had to catch up on. The Justin Bieber Experience was so funny! 

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? 

A quilt that my mom made depicting our house and the beautiful mountains behind them. A few swords are also hanging up on the walls, as well as plaques that my dad has earned from his career. Oh, and a calendar and two clocks. 

13. Seen anything weird lately? 

Um. . . no?

14. What do you think of FacebookCraze.com? 

What is that? I've never heard of it. But I'll tell you I think failbook.com is hilarious! 

15. What is the last film you saw? 

Last night I watched Beauty and the Beast on blue-ray and it was fan-freaking-tastic! 

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? 

I would probably go out shopping and get some clothes, jewelry, music, and GH Warriors of Rock, and take my friends and family out to eat multiple times at nice restaurants. But I wouldn't buy a butt load of clothes because I actually don't like having so many things to wear that some only get used a few times. OH! I would definitely buy a new hybrid automobile, and maybe a newer car for my dad, too. I would start paying for my own insurance finally, and probably move out, and then save a lot. AND of course go to Disneyland FOR SURE this summer. I mean, I'm ready financially right now, but that would just solidify the deal. I would even pay for my friends to go. 

17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know. 

I once open mouth kissed a horse.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change? 

This is a tough one. It's essentially asking for a solution to the problems of the world. I can't take this too seriously or it would cause me to delay answering for the rest of my life because I would need that much time to think about it. But right now I can say that one thing I'm considering is that I'd fast forward through to the complete integration of alternative fuel sources so we wouldn't be constantly worrying about gas prices and everyone would be powering their homes with the sun. Or whatever plan lies in the future that doesn't involve running out of nonrenewable resources, I want to get to that without all the time and hassle for adjustment. 

19. Do you like to dance? 

DO I?? I throw my hands up in the air sometimes, singing Ay-o gotta let go. 

20. What do you think of the president? 

I actually don't know much about him because I'm self-absorbed and too lazy to put forth effort into paying attention to how our country's being run. But I think I like him. He knows what's up with the economic crisis, at least. In theory. 

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? 

My top girl name picks have changed many a time while I've pondered it. Most recently I've been pretty stoked about the name Charlotte, and being able to call her Charlie. She can be a tomboy and a girly girl if she wants. 

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? 

Noah. or Liam. That one just popped out of nowhere, but Noah has been at the top of the list for a long time.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad? 

Not really, no.

24. What do you want to say to G
od when you reach the pearly gates? 

Finally! I have so many questions. 

No comments: